As focus moves from exploration to production optimization, asset teams turn their attention to maximizing recoveries while reducing cycle time and driving down production costs. LMKR, with its newest release GEOGRAPHIX 2015.1 along with release of two more GVERSE applications GVERSE Planner and GVERSE WebSteering, is able to address these key challenges better than before through fast, easy to use, scalable tools.
- Speed: Reduced cycle time of prospecting-to-production through direct and seamless integration between domains
- Accuracy: Increased accuracy of reservoir interpretation through an extensive 3D geomodel bringing domains together in time or depth
- Decision Making: Ability to view all the possibilities in one 3D scene in order to make the best economic decisions.
Benefit from the efficiencies of working in a dynamically updated, geologically accurate, sealed earth model enabling you to initialize interpretations, create cross sections, and pick tops faster. Improve the accuracy of interpretation by leveraging seismic to provide inter-well detail and improve directional drilling using easy-to-use, lightweight web geosteering from home, at the office or on site!
Benefit from the full integration of time and depth domains. Create velocity models using average or interval methods to better accommodate lateral variation in velocities. Utilize these models to create static depth volumes, or perform dynamic depth conversion using inter-well depth point integration to update & refresh the time-depth relationships.
Advanced field planning capabilities extended to encompass hazard avoidance for existing vertical wells, display of field plans in Google Earth or Bing, updating of target points on maps to see the changes instantly in the integrated 3D view.
GeoGraphix unveils the big picture of your reservoir in 3D enabling a multi-domain, integrated workflow updated in 3D space in real time.
GVERSE - Plug & Play Solutions for GeoGraphix and other E&P Software Suites
LMKR has also announced the release of two more GVERSE applications; GVERSE WebSteering and GVERSE Planner that complement this release of GeoGraphix 2015.1.
GVERSE WebSteering - Stay ahead of the drill bit with the only web browser based geosteering application in the E&P industry to plan or adjust your well trajectory through instantaneous information or in an offline mode.
GVERSE Planner - Fully integrated well planning with the ability to visualize geologic surfaces, quickly create surveys and geoprognosis reports, and just as easily make changes to existing plans.
LMKR's 2015 release of LMKR GeoGraphix, GVERSE Planner and GVERSE WebSteering is now available worldwide. Click here to find your local sales office. For more information about GeoGraphix click here. For details about LMKR GVERSE click here.
- Corporate Announcement GVERSE-GeoGraphix
- Introducing Digital Sales - LMKR launches GVERSE E-STORE
- LMKR delivers a comprehensive study on unconventional prospects to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Oil and Gas Company Limited (KPOGCL), Pakistan
- LMKR becomes Global Reseller for FracGeo Software
- LMKR Partners with FracGeo LLC to deliver innovative fracture geomechanics software solutions
- LMKR Announces Worldwide Availability of GeoGraphix 2015.1 along with GVERSE Planner and GVERSE WebSteering
- LMKR Announces worldwide availability of GVERSE Suite of Plug and Play Geoscience and Engineering applications
- LMKR Announces the Launch of GVERSE Applications Suite – Revolutionizing the World of Geoscience and Engineering Applications with Fast, Easy to Use Scalable Tools
- LMKR GeoGraphix Contract enters into a 2 year renewal period
- LMKR Appoints Cleantech as Reseller of GeoGraphix Solutions to Oil & Gas Operators Across Europe
- LMKR Partners with CWD to Deliver GeoGraphix Solutions Tailored for the Canadian Market
- LMKR Invests in USLandGrid to Provide GeoGraphix® Access to Oil and Gas Data at the Click of a Button
- LMKR Announces GeoGraphix 2015 Enabling Geoscientists To Do More While Spending Less
- LMKR announces new partnerships, new advanced geophysical capabilities and a new GeoGraphix update
- LMKR GeoGraphix® partners with petroWEB to maximize the user experience accessing data across multiple domains
- LMKR™ Partners with Lumina Geophysical to Maximize Reservoir Understanding
- GeoGraphix 2014.1 Release
- GeoGraphix 2014 Release
- Retraction of Press Release regarding Velocity Manager
- Denver Holiday Forum
- Houston User Group Meeting
- NAPE Nigeria
- Vince Molliconi promoted to Executive Vice President, Global Product Sales
- Argentina Open House
- AAPG Mid-Continent Section Meeting
- SEG 2013
- AAPG ICE 2013
- LMKR Extends GEOGRAPHIX® SOFTWARE grant to Louisiana State University
- LMKR’s work on consolidation of E&P data of Pakistan gets highlighted in Energistics Article
- Unconventional Resources Technology Conference
- LMKR brings GEOGRAPHIX® SOFTWARE to SAIT Polytechnic classrooms
- LMKR recognized for maintaining and being fully compliant with ENI’s HSEQ Standards at 6th Contractors’ Senior Management HSE Workshop
- Pakistan Association of Petroleum Geoscientists (PAPG)
- AAPG ACE 2013
- GeoConvention 2013
- ESRI Petroleum GIS Conference 2013
- AAPG Pacific Section 2013
- LMKR GeoGraphix® 2013 is released offering greater scalability & performance
- SEG 2012 – Las Vegas, Nevada
- LMKR GeoGraphix® Gives Users’ Direct Access to MapMart Streaming Data Sets
- Envertor 3.1 Released
- SIDE 2012 – Marrakech, Morocco
- Rocky Mountain Section AAPG – Grand Junction, Colorado
- Eastern Section AAPG – Cleveland, Ohio
- SPE ATCE 2012 – San Antonio, Texas
- EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2012 - Copenhagen, Denmark
- GeoConvention 2012 - Calgary,Canada
- AAPG Annual Convention & Exhibition
- LMKR GeoGraphix® Upgrades to Blue Marble’s GeoCalc 6.5 for Maintaining Geospatial Integrity
- Stan Abele Awarded the Ziad Beydoun Memorial Award
- GeoGraphix 2012 Release
- LMKR wins award for Excellence in IT enabled service offering
- LMKR attended the 10th Middle East Geosciences Conference and Exhibition in Bahrain
- User Group Meeting – Karachi Pakistan
- Cairo User Group Meeting
- LMKR City Forums
- LMKR releases PetroHive 1.0.2: A web-based physical & digital data indexing and cataloging solution for E&P companies
- GeoGraphix® announces the Release of Discovery™ 5000.0.2.5
- GeoGraphix® Users now have direct link to MapMart data sets
- LMKR attends Pakistan Oil and Gas Energy Exhibition
- LMKR and Object Reservoir Join Forces to Help Optimize Unconventional Gas Shale Development
- LMKT - A New Strategic Shift
- LMKR Unveils the Convofy-Integrated Plug-In for LMKR GeoGraphix®
- LMKR Global Expansion and Extended Unconventional Solutions Offerings Represented with New Look
- GeoGraphix® Unveils Online Satellite Map Streaming For Discovery™ Suite at 2010 SEG Exposition
- GeoGraphix® Introduces GeoModeling While Drilling Software at 2010 SEG Exposition
- Strategic alliance strengthens Landmark’s commitment to GeoGraphix product line
- Successful debut of the alliance between LMKR and Landmark, an energized GeoGraphix at the Society of Exploration Geophysicists International Exposition and 80th Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado USA
- LMKR to expand its global footprint by setting up new onshore centers around the globe
- LMKR Signs Three Multi-Million Dollar Long Term Agreements with Landmark Graphics Corporation, Inc.